Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Marathon 09 - Team in Training!




why dont we all sign up for team in training and do a destination marathon (or half marathon). do you guys know about team in training? basically you raise money for lukemia and they train you and put you up in lodging, etc for the event. http://www.teamintraining.org/

who's in?
-danielle

2 comments:

Molly Neuman said...

I'M IN!
DD I signed up for a 10K here in NY on Dec. 7th in the hopes that I can kick off my training for next years NYC Marathon. I'll need to do a 1/2 sometime around June/July (depending on my insane school internship requirement.) But let's coordinate! In fact, let's have a meeting about it next Thursday night in Seattle and report back to the crew?

danielle d said...

YES - we'll discuss when you are here and we can plan and evangelize from there. you inspire me Molly!