This is a private-ish place to encourage one another to get to the place we want to be via diet and exercise.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
disaster
after a period of doing really well in october, i did passable in november, then completely lost it the last 6 weeks. i am now fat and slow and having trouble getting back into it. i'm gonna try to post here more about how i'm doing and what i am learning.
Slim- I'm excited for your posts and your results. I really feel like putting ones health first is really really hard, but it's the key to everything. I just came home from a rich dinner that my stomach flipped the bird to and I barely made it if you know what I mean. All we can do is keep trying to make better choices and not beat ourselves up if we don't. Love, M
3 comments:
Slim-
I'm excited for your posts and your results. I really feel like putting ones health first is really really hard, but it's the key to everything. I just came home from a rich dinner that my stomach flipped the bird to and I barely made it if you know what I mean. All we can do is keep trying to make better choices and not beat ourselves up if we don't.
Love,
M
It's always an on-going process. I don't know if you caught this story but I've been trying to eat one thing per day from this list:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/the-11-best-foods-you-arent-eating/
And it's been kind of fun. I'm even blogging about the experience on my tumblr page:
http://goodyerin.tumblr.com/
Hi Slim - much love and support in your journey - i feel your pain and have a lot of work in front of me as well.
Post a Comment