Lying on the table today at the physical therapist I was reading an awesome magazine I picked up called Alternative Therapies and reading about diets based on Ayurvedic constitution and I realized I know I'm in the overweight category of BMI but I didn't know by how much. I looked it up using this handy calculator and I was able to figure out what I need to lose to get it in the healthy zone. I think this reference is going to be key for me to have a goal and a mission for health for the rest of my life.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Body Mass Index
Lying on the table today at the physical therapist I was reading an awesome magazine I picked up called Alternative Therapies and reading about diets based on Ayurvedic constitution and I realized I know I'm in the overweight category of BMI but I didn't know by how much. I looked it up using this handy calculator and I was able to figure out what I need to lose to get it in the healthy zone. I think this reference is going to be key for me to have a goal and a mission for health for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment