I think a few of you have done boot camp. It's basically a class/series of classes where you do drills and burn 'em up pretty fast. I have been trying to go once a week since it's one of the few places to really do squats and lunges and ab stuff in an efficient manner. The class I've gone to three times is pretty hilarious a) because it's brutal and b) because he for real makes us do army like chants.
This is one:
He says:
"Hit It"
The we yell:
"More PT (physical training) More PT
The More I Do, The Better I Feel
I Like It, I Love it, Give Me More Of It
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
It's absolutely ridiculous but there is something about it that I love.
Today I went back after having skipped a week and I felt like I was gonna barf. Can't wait for next Tuesday!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment