On Wednesdays I try to go to a spin class at 1:30. The 12:30 is more popular and the fabulous gay instructor is FULL of energy (and sometimes showtunes). I don't dislike him but when they started offering a class at 1:30 I decided to give it a try. This guy is sort of into trance, although today we had a slamming remix of "Toxic" by Britney Spears.
One of the bonuses of this class is that sometimes an incredible lady in her 70's joins. She is tiny, wears her red hair in a bun on the top of her hair in a style that reminds me of the 1800's, wears Reeboks and today was rocking leopard print tights under her red leotard.
The raddest thing though is that she is SUPER into it. She bounces along and sings and sometimes puts her fist in the air with absolute enthusiasm. It totally makes the experience 10x more fun and inspiring.
Someday I'll summon the courage to ask her her name and what her story is. I'd love to be her friend.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let's hear it for ladies young and old making the fitness happen. Oh and the men folk too....
Post a Comment