Thursday, November 20, 2008

when we fall off the wagon

So the last two weeks have felt like a bust. I was sick all last week and this week has been so busy and so cold, I've had a hard time getting my motivation back. I leave for vacation on Sunday and I have signed up to run the 10k on Dec. 7th. I think if I run a little every day on vacay I should be alright, but it's so easy to just park it on the beach! Ok, send me good vibes and I'll send you warm ones and we'll see if I can pull this crap off.
Love,
Molly

1 comment:

Slim Moon said...

i have fallen off a bit too. thank god for the regular training appointments. i finally started to get back to it this weekend. but i have been at this - the falling off and getting back on, for about ten years now, so i'm getting better at getting back on faster and more thoroughly