So in summary, 25 minutes of cardio and some abs and arms. Still climbing. Hopefully I don't blow it all at the Yankees Game tonight.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Another day
with lofty goals and meeting them halfway. I did make it to the Y this morning. I did my usual schizo cardio routine based on which machines had working TVs and what was getting my heart rate up. I started with 5 minutes on the bike after various elliptical and treadmill disappointments. I went back to the elliptical a bit later after most of the before work crowd had split and did 15 there. heart rate got up to about 156 which is decent. Then the bottom of my feet felt numb (anyone else have this issue? any tips?) and I went over to see if there was a treadmill with NBC working. The Y claims they're "working on this issue" but it's been a long time with varying stages of lameness in regard to the TVs. I started jogging next to a dude who was at about my same pace aka, pretty slow and realized not only did he sort of smell, he was whistling "hoo hoo" after every few steps, to his rhythm. When I had my headphones on it was OK, but it was the end of the hour, the reception was bad and it was mostly commercials so I took them off and really couldn't take it. I know I'm becoming a mixture of Jerry, George and Elaine, but I can't help it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment