Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Comfy and Cushiony

So one of the things I've talked about with some of you before is the fact that getting happy with your sweetie can make you cushiony. I can tell you that in the last two years since I've been happy taken with my guy I've certainly put on some pounds, about 20 to be exact. Before this I was basically on the gin tonic diet and since we started hanging out we've had way more delivery and way more cozy nights watching tv on the couch! So... part of my new plan is:
  • in general no take out
  • cooking at home, if we don't feel like cooking go out, it's way harder to justify eating two apps and your whole pad thai in public
  • as I've already said, walk more places
Am I a ree ree like Carrie Bradshaw to ask "does being in love always make you pack 'em on?"

No comments: