Tuesday, September 30, 2008

running and flying dreams

This morning I decided to sleep a few extra minutes instead of jogging my new mapmyfitness route I had scoped out last night (two miles going south and coming back up court st.) The plan was to do the run and pick up my dry cleaning, deposit my tax refunds and be ahead of the game. Instead my bed was too comfy so I turned off the alarm and rolled over.

The dream I had is a bit foggy but I remember running in a place like Richmond. I had a dream this summer where I was hitting these insane bouncy strides and could fly for about 15 seconds before I would come down and jump forward again. Totally gazelle like! This mornings had long and bouncy strides but no flying. There was a moment where out of a fully sunny day I all of a sudden appeared in a pitch black tunnel turned around and thought I saw George Chen. WTF??

I sort of woke myself up at this point in complete confusion but sort of happy that even if I didn't physcially do the workout, my brain has it on my mind in a positive way. I WILL do something after work today!

3 comments:

CaptainBananas said...

I'm with ya...whoever y'are.

http://slappyfrankenstein.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-post.html

Slim Moon said...

how'd it go?

Molly Neuman said...

I ended up going to the gym and doing an ellipitcal (sp?) work out which was good. It's getting dark earlier so if I want to go outside I need to do it in the morning. But really the gym is so much more crowded I should do it all in the morning! Plus it's out of the way and then you feel like at least you've accomplished one thing for the day.